Volunteers with specialist finance and business skills
Find skilled volunteers for your organisation for free
- Post unlimited roles for free
- Track and manage applications
- Find and download profiles
- Access your downloaded profiles from any computer
Four easy steps to making the most of icaewvolunteers.com for you:
- Refresh your role advert(s) on a regular basis for maximum exposure – all new or refreshed roles get promoted in email alerts to volunteers
- Make sure your roles are easy to find by entering all relevant search criteria (skills and experience, location and availability)
- Use relevant keywords within your role advert(s) so that it appears in the searches of volunteers who are looking for a role like yours
- Add your logo to make your listing stand out amongst the crowd
Why use us?
- On average each role on the website is viewed 47 times
- All roles are promoted to ICAEW's 142,000 members in regular emails
- Over 1800 not-for-profit organisations are already using the site to find skilled volunteers
- All our services are free of charge for all organisations and volunteers
Just a few of our happy organisations
What our organisations are saying…
“We only had one response but we signed a young, highly qualified director who has been our treasurer for almost three months.
Not only is he highly qualified and articulate but he has a track record of volunteering and is passionate about our cause. This is almost more important than his qualifications.”
- Nick Handley, The Bridge Community Education Centre
"We posted an ad on the volunteers website and were delighted to receive an application from a local retired ACA with an interest in the theatre who is very enthusiastic and well suited to the role.
It is very difficult for small charities to find trustees/committee members, particularly those who are able to act as Treasurer, and icaewvolunteers.com has been of great value to us. Thank you to ICAEW for providing this service at no cost."
- Caroline Hartley ACA, Everyman Theatre Association, Cheltenham
"icaewvolunteers.com is an excellent resource for finding hard working & dedicated volunteers."
- Sophia Dalley, Carefree Kids
"We have been delighted by the response to our call for treasurers from ICAEW and have also been able to search for specific projects requiring skilled support. ICAEW members have been focused, well informed and enthusiastic. Thank you ICAEW for helping us find such important additions to our team"
- Katy Chason, Senior Partnerships Manager, Marie Curie
"We advertised for a volunteer to help us with our financial administration/management. Within days we had an excellent range of candidates and after shortlisting and interviewing 3, we inducted a fabulous qualified accountant who now provides us with support 1 day a week in our office. Thank you!"
- John Barrett, Small Charities Coalition